Inebriated Chennai guy dies in diversion then fireplace spreads from mosquito coil | Chennai Information

CHENNAI: A 55-year-old under the influence of alcohol man, who was once speedy asleep at his house in Chennai’s Kannagi Nagar on Wednesday night time, died of asphyxiation then fire unfold from a mosquito coil to his bedsheet.
Dead body has been known as Moorthy, who was once hired as a safety cover at Santhome.
Moorthy reached house round 11pm on Wednesday. He was once under the influence of alcohol. He lit a mosquito coil and slept.A spark from the coil fell at the bedsheet, and fireplace unfold.
Neighbours spotted smoke billowing from his space and alerted police and fireplace and rescue services and products section.
The Kannagi Nagar police penniless perceptible the door and located the frame of Moorthy.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *