The Delhi Site visitors Police have issued some other advisory on Monday pronouncing C-Hexagon (Bharat Gate circle) shall be out of sure for visitors for over two hours on Tuesday, foundation 6.45 am as a result of the “Run For Unity” tournament, part of the “Rashtriya Ekta Divas” celebrations to commemorate the delivery annualannually of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
The Run For Harmony shall be flagged off from Gate No 1 of Main Dhyan Chand Nationwide Stadium and culminate at Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose statue on the Bharat Gate garden. Over 7,700 individuals are anticipated to participate within the tournament, and can succeed in the venue in buses and automobiles.
Site visitors restrictions and diversions shall be in park from 6.45 am to 9 am on roads across the C-Hexagon and they’re going to stay out of sure for vehicular motion all through the length, visitors police introduced.
The visitors restriction at the C-Hexagon on Tuesday is along with the limitations and diversions that has been installed park on roads across the Vijay Chowk the place the “Meri Maati Mera Desh” tournament is being held from Monday morning and can proceed till Tuesday night. Just about 50,000 nation are anticipated to wait the two-day tournament.
In regards to the visitors preparations for the Run for Harmony tournament, particular commissioner of police (visitors) Surender Singh Yadav stated individuals will start the run from Gate Refuse-1 of the Nationwide Stadium and can flip left at the C-Hexagon. They’ll flip proper at the radial reverse Shahjahan Highway and later run till the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose statue, the place the run will culminate.
“To ensure the safety of participants C-Hexagon will remain closed for general traffic from 6.45 am to 9 am,” stated Yadav.
In keeping with the advisory, there shall be 10 amusement issues to block cars from attaining the C-Hexagon. Those are:
1. Tilak Marg-Bhagwan Dass Highway Crossing
2. Purana Quila Highway-Mathura Highway Crossing
3. Shershah Highway-Mathura Highway Crossing
4. Dr. Zakir Hussain Marg-Subramanian Bharti Marg Crossing
5. Pandara Highway-Subramanian Bharti Marg Crossing
7. Roundabout Mansingh Highway
8. Roundabout Jaswant Singh Highway
9. Okay.G Marg-Firozshah Highway Crossing, and
10. Roundabout Mandi Space.
To safeguard commuters don’t seem to be inconvenienced pace travelling, the visitors police have advised some routes that the motorists would possibly shoot to achieve their locations with no need to go by the use of the Bharat Gate Circle. For the ones travelling between South and North Delhi, the visitors police have advised that motorists virtue the Ring Highway by the use of Sarai Kale Khan, IP Flyover and Rajghat. The alternative exchange routes shall be:
• Lala Lajpat Rai Marg – Mathura Highway – W-Level – A-Level
• Aurobindo Marg – Kamal Ataturk Marg – Kautilya Marg – Sardar Patel Marg – Mathor Teresa Crescent – R/A RML and proceed
• Aurobindo Marg – Aurobindo Chowk – Prithiviraj Chowk – R/A MLNP – Janpath or Rafi Marg – Connaught Park – Pristine Delhi Railway Station (Chelmsford Highway – Minto Highway).
For nation travelling between East and West Delhi, the visitors police have advised refer to exchange routes:
• I.P. Marg – A-Level – W-Level – Sikandra Highway – Mandi Space – Firozshah Highway roundabout (R/A) Windsor Park – Ashok Highway – Gole Dak Khana – RML – Shankar Highway
• NH-09 – Ring Highway – Bhairon Marg – Mathura Highway – SBM – Q-Level – Abdul Kalam Marg and proceed
• Ring Highway – ISBT Kashmere Gate – Side road Highway – Rani Jhansi Flyover and proceed
• NH-09 – Sarai Kale Khan – Barapula – AIIMS – Dhuala Kuan onwards.
In a similar way, commuters heading to Connaught Park and Central Secretariat from south Delhi, the visitors police have requested them to virtue refer to exchange routes:
Mom Teresa Crescent – Terrain Boulevard – R/A RML – Pandit Pant Marg for Central Secretariat and Terrain Boulevard – Baba Kharak Singh Marg/Mandir Marg for Connaught Park.
Mathura Highway – W-Level – Sikandra Highway – R/A Mandi Space – Barakhambha Highway – Connaught Park.
Mathura Highway – W-Level Sikandra Highway – R/A Mandi Space – Firozshah Highway – R/A Windsor Park – Ashok Highway – Gole Dak Khana & Pant Marg.
Aurobindo Marg – Tughlak Highway – Gole Methi – Krishan Menon Marg – Rafi Marg – Rail Bhawan – Connaught Park or Aurobindo Marg – Prithiviraj Highway – Moti Lal Nehru Marg – R/A MLNP – Janpath – Connaught Park.
Rail Bhawan – Crimson Pass Highway – Imtiaz Khan Marg – Central Secretariat Highway or Ashoka Highway – Gol Dak Khana – Pant Marg – Central Secretariat.
The visitors police advisory stated that Guy Singh Highway – Janpath and Rafi Marg shall be to be had for crossing Rajpath.
“Commuters travelling in the vicinity of C-Hexagon could encounter possible delays and may wish to consider above suggested routes. This being an occasion to celebrate National Unity, the citizens of Delhi are requested to cooperate in ensuring smooth traffic management in the vicinity of C-Hexagon,” stated particular CP Yadav.