5 injured in hearth from LPG cylinder explosion in Mumbai’s Bandra | Mumbai Information newsfragment

MUMBAI: A hearth beggarly out in Mumbai’s Bandra section on Saturday morning, inflicting burns to 5 folks.
An explosion in a cooking gasoline cylinder is suspected to be the reason for the hearth.
The people who sustained accidents had been recognized as Nikhil Jogesh Das (53), Rakesh Ramjanam Sharma (38), Anthony Paul Thengal (65), Kalicharan Majilal Kanojiya (54), and Shan Ali Zakir Ali Siddiqui (31).
Offering extra details about the incident, an professional from the Brihanmumbai Municipal Company (BMC) said, “As soon as information about the fire was received, we rushed firefighters and engines to the spot. They brought the fire under control.”
The injured folks had been admitted to Bhabha Health center in Bandra for clinical remedy.
Bhabha Health center’s licensed clinical officer (AMO), Dr. Rohan, said that 5 folks sustained accidents within the incident, and not using a reported fatalities.
A Mumbai Hearth Brigade (MFB) professional discussed, “The incident took place in the Bandra area of Mumbai around 6.19 am on Saturday. We believe that the fire was caused by an LPG cylinder explosion.”
“Fire was confined to electric wiring, electric installation, a stock of clothes, and one upper-floored structure. The blaze was doused around 6.40am,” the hearth professional added.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *